LES Scandinavia’s 50 Year’ Anniversary Virtual Conference
LES Scandinavia’s 50 Years’ Anniversary Virtual Conference is live on 21 September! The program consists on super keynotes and three separate tracks concentrating on Technology & Business, Patents and Brands & Content. This is a must event for all IPR professionals in Finland. Early bird price is valid until 30 June!
This conference is a must for innovators, licensing and IP experts, technologists, lawyers and business leaders. It is for those who want to deepen their understanding on technology trends, licensing business and various forms of intellectual property. And for those who want to network with recognized experts and colleagues in an international setting.
We have gathered together variety of Scandinavian and international speakers on the topics of
- IP as booster of company value and technology value
- Future of transportation, autonomous vehicles and IP
- Sustainability and cleantech – IP, licensing and new business
- Life Sciences, medical innovation and IP
- Fintech, cryptos and blockchain – are they already mainstream?
- Technology licensing case studies on growth companies
- Patent pools and joint licensing
- How to build brand licensing business – and maintain success
- Content licensing as business
Join us to listen, learn and share experiences with Scandinavian and international top experts and visionaries!
Photo by Tapio Haaja – Unsplash